- If the goods that you have ordered are in stock, we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 2 business days. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 28 business days of receipt of your order. If we are unable to deliver your order within 28 business days, you may cancel your order without charge and receive a full refund of any payment made.
- Deliveries will be made by courier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
- You must advise us when you place your order of any difficulties that may exist in making the delivery such as stairs or narrow entries. If you fail to do so and the courier deems it to be a difficult delivery location, you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an additional person to make the delivery.
- Deliveries will only be made to an address within Ireland. Deliveries can not be made to PO Boxes or a forwarding location.
- Delivery dates are estimates only. We do not accept liability for failure to deliver the goods within the times specified as a result of shipment delays from our suppliers.
- If there is no-one present to accept delivery on the arranged date, your order will be returned to the warehouse.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or any other person at the address that you have provided.
- Please note: at the moment due to Covid-19 courier drivers are unable to obtain a signature.
- You must inspect your goods when you take delivery of them and note damages (if any) on the delivery documentation. You must fully unpack and inspect your goods within 24 hours of delivery and notify us in writing of any other fault. We will not be held liable for any faults or damages notified to us after this time.
- If you choose to collect your goods, we will email you when your goods are ready and can be collected. Your order must be collected within fourteen days of this notice.
- We reserve the right to allocate your goods to another customer and reorder the goods for you, if you do not collect them within this time.
- You must bring your email receipt as proof of purchase when collecting your order.
- Ireland & Northern Ireland €6.00 standard delivery charge
- The Rest Of Ireland including Northern Ireland €12 standard delivery charge up to 3.1 metres
- The Rest Of Ireland including Northern Ireland Free Delivery for orders over €100.
- We are now offering free standard delivery for orders over €50.
After we have dispatched your order, our Courier will contact you via email, regarding delivery updates and options to track your delivery. If you do not receive this email or have any issues with tracking your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 053 91 29791. We aim to respond to all emails in a timely manner. Our shop is open from 8:30am-17:00pm Monday to Saturday, Please include your Order Reference number for a quick response.
- When you purchase goods online, you have a statutory right to return those goods unopened up to 14 days after receiving your order. You must email us to email@example.com telling us that you wish to return your order.
- We will refund the purchase price excluding delivery costs.
- Goods returned are returned at your risk and cost. They must be returned unopened, securely wrapped and including our delivery document.
- You can return your parcels in exactly the same way that you send parcels. Simply follow the prompts; enter the delivery details, pay for the service, print your label, attach it to your parcel and drop it off at your local Parcel Connect agent when it suits you.